...this is the kind of stuff I'd post on it.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MFG Kick-Off Cross: Results!!!

The official results from Sunday's race got posted to the internets today:  I placed 18th out of 49 finishers! There were another 15 DNFs, which seems like a lot.  Were there that many mechanicals??

So, which ever way you slice it, I ended up in the top half of the field.  I'm pretty damn happy with that, considering it was my second race ever.  We'll see what this Sunday brings, as I trek on down to Tacoma for the Rad Racing GP.

Oh, and I found this video, which is awesome in the most horrible way possible:



What a meat-head.  I wonder what the spectators said to deserve that.

Carry on,
~D

2 comments:

  1. Dylan: great performance on your first race. I'm envious of the participation the west side of the state gets around CX. And you get mud too.

    And I like your Waterford. Nice rig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually got bumped up to 16th once the results got sorted out further.

    I guess we all think "the grass is always greener on the other side" right? I know a lot of Seattlites that are jealous of the participation they get in Portland.

    Yeah, I love the Waterford. I got a killer deal on Craigslist. There's a distinct lack of lugged steel in CX scene. :-(

    ReplyDelete