...this is the kind of stuff I'd post on it.

Monday, March 29, 2010

BikeSnobNYC Unmasked!!

I never thought this day would come.  The mysterious and enigmatic BikeSnobNYC has finally revealed his identity, and in the Wall Street Journal of all places: http://tinyurl.com/yjalr3m

It's safe to say that I'm fairly obsessed with Mr. Snob and his blog.  I've been reading it Monday-Friday every week for a couple years now, and it's become part of my morning routine, right after ingesting massive amounts of coffee.  Not only that, but I've got his upcoming book on pre-order at Amazon.

I only hope that the lack of anonymity doesn't hamper his ability to crank out some of the most insightful, hilarious, bike-related prose I've ever had the privilege of reading.  Everyone's got their favorite Bike Snob quote, and he's written too many gems over the years for me to try and recap them here.  You'll just have to give his blog a read here, if you don't already.

Commence Google searches on the name "Eben Weiss" in 3, 2, 1.....


image courtesy of BikeSnobNYC

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit I'm so relieved it turned out to be Wiess and not me.

    ReplyDelete